What’s Holding You Back?
It seems there is an invisible wall in front of the success, wealth, and happiness we seek and that can be one of the most frustrating feelings in the world.
What is that invisible wall holding you back?
Well for one, it’s some of the limiting beliefs lodged in your subconscious mind.
First, what is a belief? A belief is just a thought you keep thinking over and over. We have beliefs at both the conscious and subconscious level. To ignite the change you seek, we must change the beliefs within your mind.
Your beliefs will dictate the thinking, feeling, and actions toward a particular destination. That means if you have a negative belief about money and wealth, your thinking will be limited, which produces limited action. This limited thinking can be detrimental to your success if you have a wealth and income goal in mind.
Think about it.
If subconsciously you believe “money is the root of all evil”, or “wealthy people are bad people”, or “money is hard to get and is in limited supply”, your mind will keep you away from money! You will attract poverty based on the vibration you are in.
Well, that can be frustrating because it’s an invisible force pulling you back. But… it can also be empowering because once you begin to understand more about your beliefs, you can change them.
So, let’s change your beliefs to be more empowering. Now, there are beliefs in all areas of life, so let’s just narrow down to wealth and money beliefs. Do any of these beliefs sound familiar to you?
• There is virtue in working three jobs, 80+hours per week
• When I feel exhausted at the end of the day, it means I worked really hard and that is a good thing
• There is virtue in poverty, as long as I have enough that I feel comfortable that’s where I should be, the rich and wealthy can be nasty people
• You’re not supposed to have more money than your parents, and if you do, they may resent you
• People may call me “rich boy”, or “Oh, he has money. Why doesn’t he just pay for everything.”
• People will probably look at me, especially family and friends, and whisper that it’s not fair that I have all this money
• $65,000 is a lot of money to earn per year
• Old friends will probably make fun of me first, then just stop talking to me because I do belong around them
• Getting “rich quick” is terrible, not sustainable, and is a scheme
• It’s not even right to pull in $1,000 per day
Well, if you have ever heard your parents, grandparents, friends, or anyone else think or say any of those statements, you may have them also, in your subconscious mind.
So, we replace these limiting beliefs with empowering beliefs that will literally smash that invisible wall in front of you and unleash you to freedom. Let’s take a look:
• There is virtue in being wealthy
• It’s not just about hard work, it’s about being in the right vibration and working smart, staying focused on where I want to go and my goal
• Right now is not enough. I appreciate where I am, but I am damn eager for more. It is in fact natural for me to grow financially, spiritually, mentally.
• The money my parents made has to hold on what I will make. In fact, if I make way more money than them I can help them financially.
• People will actually look to me as a leader and ask for help, they will look up to me if I am wealthy and successful.
• People will actually wonder how I became so successful, then I can help them also be successful.
• $65,000 is a tiny amount money to earn per year
• Old friends will probably want to know how I changed so much
• Getting “rich quick” is very good, as it means I am in a great vibration. “Get rich quick scheme” may be a thing, but getting “rich quick” is just a sign of great success
• It’s my right to pull in $1,000 per day, and even more after that
It looks so obvious, right? We just switch the statement to be more positive. It’s that easy!
Remember, a belief is just a thought you keep thinking. If we think it terms of these positive ideas, you will form new beliefs.
Take a look at my other blog posts and videos to understand how to lodge these beliefs right into your own mind fast and with certainty!
Rock you day today and believe you can have all the health, wealth, and success in the world! It is yours for the asking.